Tuesday, March 18, 2014 COMMUNITY BOARD MEETING
Tuesday, March 18, 2014, 7-8 PM
Mt. Moriah (410 Wharton)
1. 7:00 PM Call to Order.
2. 7:00 PM President’s Welcome.
3. 7:05 PM Roll Call. Introduction of Board members.
4. 7:05 PM Approval of Minutes. Approval of the minutes of the February 18th meeting..
5. 7:10 PM Correspondence.
6. 7:10 PM Reports.
B. Finance Committee.
C. Zoning Committee.
D. Safety Committee.
7. 7:15 PM Old Business.
A. 501 (c) (3) status.
B. Director vacancy.
C. Bylaws vote.
8. 7:20 PM New Business.
A. Conflict of Interest Policy.
9. 7:20 PM Special Program. Philadelphia Water Department. Free Rain Barrel Program.
10. 7:55 PM Announcements & Events.
Mt Moriah Meal and Clothing Outreach: Saturday, March 22nd, 12-4 PM.
Zoning Committee: Tuesday, March 25th, 6:30 PM, Parsons.
Volunteer Meeting: Tuesday, April 1st, 7 PM, Mt. Moriah.
Finance Committee: Monday, April 7th
(email firstname.lastname@example.org for information).
SEVENTH ANNUAL PHILLY SPRING CLEANUP: Saturday, April 5th.
Community Board Meeting: Tuesday, April 15th, 7 PM, Mt. Moriah.
11. 7:55 PM Neighbors’ Comments and Questions.
12. 8:00 PM Adjournment.
Note: Our Secretary is digitally recording this meeting for the SOLE PURPOSE of assisting in the preparation of the Minutes. Immediately upon his completion of the draft of the Minutes, the recording will be permanently deleted.