Our Facebook page has the most up to date information. Check it out here!
Organize a Cleanup
Impact your community by submitting a service request.
Login or sign up when submitting a request to Philly311 to receive a case number and to follow up with your request.
Having trouble with your service request? Contact Philly311 on Twitter or via email at Philly311@phila.gov. You can also use Philly311’s Knowledge Base to browse topics and popular articles concerning your questions and issues.
Dial 3-1-1, or for those with VOiP (Voice over Internet Protocol) and for calls from outside of Philadelphia dial 215-686-8686, from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday through Friday.
The Philly311 Walk-in Center is open Monday-Friday from 8:15 am to 4:15 pm excluding City holidays, in Room 167 of City Hall, located at Broad and Market Streets.
Download the free Philly311 Mobile App
Download the free Mobile App to:
- Report an issue or a submit a service request
- Track status updates for requests you submitted
- Look at nearby community requests
- Look up frequently asked information
- Find property history information
- Use our language translation to submit and track requests in 6 of the most popular languages in Philadelphia
Become a Block Captain
Click here to learn more on how to become a block captain.