WHO WE ARE. Our website address is: https://dswca.org.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION. In order to send you e-mail from DSWCA, we need your e-mail address. Similarly, in order to supply you with text messaging services (if any), we need your phone number and your provider information. To provide you with additional services, we may also request your name, geographical coordinates, and telephone number. DSWCA does not collect any other personal information that you do not expressly provide. DSWCA will not sell, rent or share your personal information, including your e-mail address, with any third parties for marketing purposes without your express permission. DSWCA may share your personal information for the purpose of delivering our e-mail to you or as required by law.
4. USAGE INFORMATION. In addition to collecting personal and non-personal information, DSWCA may also collect non-personal, aggregated information about subscribers’ use of our site. This information is not personally identifiable and will only be used to find out how subscribers use our service and site. For example, this information will tell us how much time users spend on our site, from which other sites subscribers came, and to what other sites subscribers go. The collection of this information allows us to, among other things, prepare for traffic load demands and to efficiently deliver relevant information.
5. CHOICE/OPT-OUT. If we ever send you information by e-mail concerning new products or services that you did not expressly request, we will provide you with an e-mail address by which you may request no future notices.
6. THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING. Some of the ads appearing on this Web site are delivered to you by our advertising partner(s). Information about your visit to their site, such as number of times you have viewed an ad (but not your name, address, or other personal information), is used to serve ads to you.
8. THIRD PARTY COOKIES. In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertisers may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser.
9. LINKS TO OTHER SITES. As part of the service, DSWCA may create links allowing you to access third party sites. DSWCA is not responsible for the content that appears on those sites and does not endorse these sites. Please consult those sites’ individual privacy policies in order to determine how they treat user information.
10. SECURITY. All information described above is stored on restricted database servers.
11. YOUR DATA RIGHTS. If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
12. MODIFICATION TO THIS POLICY. DSWCA may change this policy, and any such changes will be posted on this web site.
13. CONTACT US. If you have any questions about this policy or our site in general, please contact us at info [at] dswca [DOT] org.